YachtBooker is the biggest reservation system for yacht charters in the world, working with more than 300 international charter companies who provide more than 4000 yachts to hundreds of charter brokers or directly to customers. This company is operative since 2001. YachtBooker doesn’t own yachts and it is not a charter agency. The system enables charter companies distributing their charter fleets to charter agents worldwide.
YachtBooker develops innovative software and it is engaged in internet marketing for the yachting industry. So YachtBooker offers the following:
1. Backoffice solutions for yachting businesses (YachtSys®). Its modular concept allows customers to configure complex business relation existing between bases of yacht management and charter companies and their international agencies. It also allows customers to administrate multinational company branches which follow their own business rules due to local legislation, taxation and currencies.
2. Online booking engine (IBE) known as YachtFinder®. This search engine is designed to be easy-to-use by the customers and offer the most relevant information, giving the user the possibility to refine their search based on a number of criteria. The customers can search through 4000 available charter yachts in over 40 countries around the world.
3. Charter Yacht XML Feeds via web services. With the XML Feeds provided by YachtBooker Web Services customers can improve their websites by top up-to-date Yacht Charter content. Yachts, prices, availabilities and thousands of discounted charter offers and so on directly from the charter providers.
4. Website development (CMS) for partners. YachtBooker helps its partners to create or improve their website design and also offers SEO services for top ranks.
5. Central Reservation System (CRS) for yacht charters under www.yachtbooker.com and other domains.
6. YachtCheck® - Yacht charter quality certifications, it certifies charter companies worldwide according to a catalogue of 5-Star-Quality requirements. Also the customers have the opportunity to give rates to yacht charters on a number of criteria and these rates represent an insight of the real experience.
7. Online charter lead auctions called “CharterBids”. Every YachtBooker partner can bid for charter requests (leads) in an online auction. The YachtBooker website attracts thousands of charter customers every day. These customers create requests and bookings. YachtBooker partners, brokers and providers, can bid to win those leads in an online auction.